It was only June 29th, 2007 when the first iPhone came out, but it feels like we have been living with these devices and their apps for much longer. Smartphones have created a new way of living. We are always connected, have instant access to information, instant directions to any location, and much more. The mobile experience is now expected, and enterprises have to adapt and provide these experiences to their customers, employees, and partners.
- Discuss why mobile application development is considered unique in comparison to website development.
- How has mobile application development impacted the use of Smartphones? Explain
- Why are mobile apps an expected part of enterprise development and marketing?
To participate in the Discussion, respond to the Discussion prompt by Day 3. Then, read a selection of your colleagues’ postings. Finally, respond to at least two classmates by Day 5 in one or more of the following ways:
- Complete the Week #3 Discussion by the assigned due date. Late assignments will not be accepted.
- This is a required assignment and is worth 25 points.
- You must apply and use the basic citation styles of APA.
- Do not claim credit for the words, ideas, and concepts of others.
- Use in-text citation and list the reference of your supporting source following APA’s style and formatting
- Do not copy and paste information or concepts from the Internet and claim that is your work. It will be considered Plagiarism and you will receive a zero for your work.
- Use this link to access the Discussion Board
Return to this Discussion in a few days to read the responses to your initial posting. Note what you have learned and/or any insights you have gained as a result of the comments your colleagues made.