For this discussion, you will explore the elements commonly included in equity research reports and compare those common sections to the requirements of the Week 5 final project.
Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum,
In your initial discussion forum post of at least 200 words, address the following questions:
- What is the primary goal of an equity research report?
- Who are the typical readers of an equity research report?
- What are three required elements of the Week 5 final project that are commonly included in an equity research report?
Guided Response: Review several of your colleagues’ posts, and reply to at least two of your peers by 11:59 p.m. on Day 7 of the week. In your response to two classmates, address the following:
- Identify one element commonly found in equity research reports that will not be included in the Week 5 final project.
- Explain the importance of this missing element when investing in stocks.