- Review Chapter 14 in Principles of Information Systems.
- In the discussion linked below, respond to the following prompts:
- From the textbook reading, what concerns are apparent in the use of technology and the internet and one’s expectation of privacy? Of the concerns described, which is most relevant to you? Consider why this is important to you. How does this affect your personal life?
- What are the most significant laws and regulations in place to protect people and organizations? After thinking about the current legal environment, what do you believe still needs to be addressed regarding the personal privacy of a user’s information?
- As you think about current and emerging technologies (artificial intelligence, for example), what privacy issues will require some kind of remediation?
- Your initial post should be a minimum of 300 words and is due by the fourth day of the workshop week.
For your assignment, take the following self-assessment regarding your power
For your assignment, take the following self-assessment regarding your power and influence skills: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/faculty/uzzi/ftp/page292.html Based on this assessment, what do you think you want to