- Was the pitch clear?
- How early in the pitch did you understand exactly what the startup does?
- Did the presenter speak quickly or slowly?
- How much jargon did the presenter use?
- Did the pitch have slides? Were the slides well-designed?
- Can you map the pitch back to the topics in the Sequoia and/or Pollenizer pitch deck templates? How closely did this pitch follow the formula?
- How convincing was the pitch for you personally? If you were an investor in the room, would you want to learn more and potentially invest in this startup?
- Did the pitch have a Q&A section at the end? How did the entrepreneur perform in that portion of the presentation?
- After watching the pitch, could you quickly and easily repeat what the startup does in simple terms?
What did you think were the greatest weaknesses or areas for improvement?